Options

Will someone from baltimore pick a ed pre show spot

JUKINJUKIN Posts: 102
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Will someone from the baltimore area pick someplace for a ed vedder pre show gathering! its not too late. If you GOT SOME share it so we can get some.
jukin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    JUKIN wrote:
    If you GOT SOME share it so we can get some.
    :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    JUKINJUKIN Posts: 102
    just to be replied by you lukinfan is such an honor. i may go out and run 20 red lights to celebrate! :P
    jukin
  • Options
    yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    I agree..plus I am turning 21 the night of the show- errr
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    JUKIN wrote:
    just to be replied by you lukinfan is such an honor. i may go out and run 20 red lights to celebrate! :P

HAHA! That Lukin guy is lame, trust me. 8-)
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    How about the parking lot? Its much cheaper and you can play whatever music you wanna hear...
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    The Hustler Club!
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
    anyone need an extra pair?? $150 for balc row p
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    The Hustler Club!

Night shift!
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    There is a place near the lyric called Brewers Art. Never been there but sounds cool. I am coming into town for night one but will be traveling and cannot take the lead on this.
    RFK 6/13/98 -Tibetan Freedom, Pittsburgh 8/25/98, Merriweather Post 9/4/00, Grand Rapids 10/03/04 - MoveOn.org, Palace of Auburn Hills 5/22/06, Grant Park 8/05/07 - Lollapalooza, Verizon Center, DC 6/22/08, Chicago 8/22/08 - EDDIE, Baltimore 6/14/09 - EDDIE, United Center 8/23/09, Verizon Wireless 5/7/10
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    JUKIN wrote:

HAHA! That Lukin guy is lame, trust me. 8-)
    I'll show you how lame I am on the 24th 8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    There is a place near the lyric called Brewers Art. Never been there but sounds cool. I am coming into town for night one but will be traveling and cannot take the lead on this.

I just moved here not long ago, so I don't know all the spots to hit up yet
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    KL288009KL288009 Posts: 24
    I think I've been to Brewers Art before--pretty cool as I recall. I'm driving up from Richmond. Would be up for meeting pre-show around 4:30. Thoughts?
  • Options
    If nothing else it's close to the lyric,
    RFK 6/13/98 -Tibetan Freedom, Pittsburgh 8/25/98, Merriweather Post 9/4/00, Grand Rapids 10/03/04 - MoveOn.org, Palace of Auburn Hills 5/22/06, Grant Park 8/05/07 - Lollapalooza, Verizon Center, DC 6/22/08, Chicago 8/22/08 - EDDIE, Baltimore 6/14/09 - EDDIE, United Center 8/23/09, Verizon Wireless 5/7/10
  • Options
    so is this the spot?
  • Options
    sxysadiesxysadie Posts: 43
    I have two extra tix for Monday. Good seats Dress Circle Row D PM me. I can you meet at the show
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
    well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride! -Unknown
  • Options
    KL288009KL288009 Posts: 24
    No one else has responded, but a couple of us are meeting at The Brewers Art www.thebrewersart.com around 4-4:30pm on Sunday. Would love for you to join us!
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    would any of you fin baltimore folk be willing to pick me up an ed baseball shirt at the shows? im a size L, and i can paypal you the money for it and shipping fees etc. please pm me. i have stuff to trade as well if you'd rather go that route
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
    Ill be avail for a meet up for either night...still looking to sell tickets to night 2, paid in BALC row P for $100 total!
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    gettingrightgettingright Posts: 550
    hopefully Brewer's Art is on for Night 2...hope to see all you Vedheads there!
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."